Molly Collins is a minor character in The Amazing World of Gumball.As shown in "The Void," the world thought she was a mistake because she is boring so she got sent to the Void.
Unlike Tina Rex, she isn't animated in CGI. She is a small, child version of a Sauropod. Her body is black, and her arms usually rest in front of her body. She has a very long neck, and her head is always angled to show both her eyes.
Molly appears to be somewhat shy and insecure. She can be playful at times. As shown in "The Void," she is regarded as being "boring" by the rest of her classmates, resulting in the world declaring her a mistake and erasing her from existence. She also appears to have an upbeat, happy personality.
- Back in production for the show, Molly was originally to be larger and wider.
- Molly, Tina, and Mr. Rex are the only dinosaurs on the show so far.
- Despite being somewhat prominent in the show, she does not have a bio on any Cartoon Network sites, unlike some of the more minor characters that inexplicably have bios.
- It was revealed on James Lamont's Formspring that Molly's last name is Collins. 
- Molly did not make any official appearance in season two. Although, she appeared for a split second in one of Tobias' photos in "The Words" and in "The Sidekick" on a photo in the school yearbook.
- This is probably because she was sent to the Void around this time.
- Her hobby is collecting pencils.
- Sarah replaced Molly in Season 2, and Molly did not reappear officially until "The Void."
- She may have a crush on, or is at least closer to Gumball, as she kisses him in "The Comic."
- She does this again (this time with Darwin, too) in "The Stories."
- Everyone in Elmore Jr. High thought she was boring, so the world banished her to the Void as it deemed her a mistake. Everyone except Gumball, Darwin, and Mr. Small forgot about her.
- As stated in "The Stories", her special dark place is the toilet stall in the unused restroom where she goes when no one wants to talk to her.